Good morning! I've been saying that a lot lately. I've been up quite early lately. In fact, I have seen a bit more of this than I would have liked. However, things are getting better. Lily has been sleeping fairly well, usually with one waking during the night. Last night, however, she slept all the way through again, waking at 6:00 am which was okay because I was already awake. I have some sort of sinus thing going on keeping me up most of last night. Anyway.....
Life with 4 kids is moving right along. To be honest, it's not much different than life with 3! We all made it to Carson's basketball game yesterday and then had some pictures taken at church for the upcoming directory. I was expecting that to be quite painful for all of us, but it turned out to go fairly smoothly.
The kids are all getting along really well and adore their little sister. She loves them too. I am so thankful for a smooth transition for all of us. I have heard horror stories about bringing adopted kids home for the first time.
AnnaGrace is especially thankful to have a sister. She keeps telling me that Lily has black hair like her. She's also glad to have another person in the house with "girl parts." She told me in the car the other day that she has Lily, Carson has Jonathan and I have Daddy. No one is all alone now. I guess that tender little heart of hers knew that she was different in some way. While we are thrilled to have Lily as our daughter, I think AnnaGrace is more thrilled to have a sister. What confirmation that we have done the right thing...


No comments:
Post a Comment