
We made it to church yesterday...on time...with 4 kids! Shocking, I know! They say that once you have three, one more is hardly different. I would agree, with the exception of diapers and diaper bags. I keep forgetting to toss that thing in the car with us.
Lily is doing remarkably well. She is eating everything in sight and seems to like most of it. Her favorites right now are tomatoes and blueberries. Mark can't quite understand this. I think it's marvelous. I wonder if she will love avocadoes as much as her sister. Time will tell.
She's sleeping well, eating well, laughing and is a wonderful addition to our family. It's hard to believe that you can love someone so much that you've only been with for a week. She's been in our hearts for months, maybe even more than that.
Sometimes I have to pinch myself to see if my life is really real...
No comments:
Post a Comment