Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nasty Bila #2?

Most of you know that AnnaGrace chews on her blanket, which she has loving named "bila." We refer to it as "stinky bila" because it's disgustingly nasty. Bila needs a daily bath but doesn't always get one. She was beautiful once. Mark's aunt lovingly made it and although it looks nothing like its original state of handcrafted beauty, I know it makes Aunt Inez happy to know that Bila is a special treasure to AnnaGrace.

I am not sure if it's a Korean thing or just something that Lily has picked up as a result of observing her sister. She used to chew on these soft, precious little handkerchiefs that we got in Seoul. But, she too, now chews on a blanket. This is also a special one. My sister made it and I am sure will be proud to have her handiwork literally consumed by her niece. I just hope this one doesn't stink like the older version.



No comments:

Post a Comment