Saturday, September 11, 2010

Below are images from Carson's birthday party. He invited seven of his best friends over for a Lateover (instead of a sleep over). The boys were here from 5-9 and we had pizza, cake/ice cream, popcorn and a movie. We finished the night off with s'mores out by the fire pit. I think they all had a good time. It was definitely an all-boy night. I wasn't sure how things would go when the first thing I heard was "Mom, can you please go find me a gun....maybe 5 of them or something." I had to close my eyes a few times and just pray that no one got hurt (literally). We only had one bloody nose (which I think happened spontaneously) and I came out with a bit of marshmallow in the hair. Other than that, the night was successful and "rockin' awesome."




No comments:

Post a Comment