Today is Jonathan's first day of kindergarten! They had half of the class go yesterday and half goes today. Tomorrow will be the first day with the entire class. He was really excited to finally be a Caldwell boy and we could not be prouder. He had great preparation last year in his pre-k
Big Kid class, both academically and socially. Yes, Mama cried...but then again, I cried yesterday when Carson started 2nd grade. I am a softie. While the boys are away, I guess Anna Grace, Lily, and I will get some quality girl time!

Let's hope he doesn't end up here...at the office!

Isn't he handsome in his school uniform?!

No, I didn't even bother putting on any makeup this morning
and my pockets were stuffed with kleenex!

With his classmates, getting ready for morning assembly....
Now, let's see if Mama can make it through the rest of the morning. He gets out at noon!
No comments:
Post a Comment